POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A Lighting Question : Re: A Lighting Question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Lighting Question
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 15 Jan 1999 04:30:11
Message: <369f0aa3.0@news.povray.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote in message <369e3964.0@news.povray.org>...
[snip]
>  You understood me wrong.
[snip]

If I did, then I apologize. (I like this about new.povray.org - everybody is
so friendly, you don't even need a killfile :-)

>: Quite frankly: I don't have the time to study the VFAQ, so I don't
>: know which questions are answered in it, so I can't point people to it
>: either...
>
>  But you have time to answer the same questions again and again?

Nope - as you can see, I didn't answer to the original question - mainly
because others had already answered when I read it, but I guess I wouldn't
have even if no answers had been given yet, because of the lack of time and
the confidence that in this special subject others would come forth with the
same answer I would give (high ambient value).
I must concede: Had I known more about the content of the VFAQ than I
currently do, then I would probably have answered with a link to it. Maybe I
*should* read it again :-)

Greetings,
Johannes.