POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A Lighting Question : Re: A Lighting Question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Lighting Question
From: Ron Parker
Date: 14 Jan 1999 16:44:34
Message: <369e6542.0@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:14:29 -0500, Jim Kress <jim### [at] dccmailcom> wrote:
>My dogs are looking at me like I'm insane due to the GALES of laughter
>erupting from me as I read this thread.!!!
>
>Nieminen, you didn't over react (much).  Geez, you were nicer than Ron
>Parker in some of his RTFM responses ... :>)

I thought I was usually pretty nice.  Must give you an idea how
sarcastic I can be in real life, eh?  :)  Maybe I'm just too curt.

But in reality I almost never answer RTFM questions, because I
know dozens of other people will.  Surely you're thinking of one
or two specific responses; could you email me with the ones you
have in mind?  I'd hate for people to have an allergic reaction
to my ascerbic personality.