POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : An obvious answer to an annoying question.(Halo->Media) : Re: An obvious answer to an annoying question.(Halo->Media) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An obvious answer to an annoying question.(Halo->Media)
From: Glen Adomovicz
Date: 13 Jan 1999 23:27:23
Message: <369d722b.0@news.povray.org>
Alex Magidow wrote in message:
>For all of those out there who want to convert the halos that still
>stink of their sweat and blood into media, I figured out how......

Hi,
Thanks for posting this. I had figured it out with the density map but not
with using colors in the color map. To smooth out the graininess click on
the media icon in the texture editor and and to the right set the intervals
to around 40. The image looks great but you will pay a price in rendering
time.

Hope this helps,
Glen