POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A Lighting Question : Re: where is this VFAQ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: where is this VFAQ?
From: Ken
Date: 15 Jan 1999 16:51:17
Message: <369FB7D5.A8236AC4@pacbell.net>
Richard wrote:

> Perhaps the reason no one is using the VFAQ is that they don't know about
> it......I've never heard of it, but everyone is so busy bitching each other out
> that no one has posted the URL so I can get it. To tell you the truth, it sounds
> like a good idea, and I'd love to have it, so could someone please tell me where
> it is?

This is the permenant but temporarily off line link:
 http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ.html

This is the temporary link to the VFAQ
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ.html#

Check my recent posting in povray.text.tutorials for more
links to tutorial and educational pov related information.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet