POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: INFO: about ALICE : Re: INFO: about ALICE Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INFO: about ALICE
From: Ken
Date: 15 Jan 1999 14:49:30
Message: <369F9B49.15F20072@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I also have a early modelor/raytracer that uses the MDL extension: 3D
> Design Plus 2.0 circa 1992. Maybe this is related to Raymonds 3D Plus.

I have the same program. It has some nice featues for what it is. I wish
it had a better texturing interface. The keyframe animation capabilities
are a nice touch but I have found the program buggy and has a tendency
to lock up once in a while. That and the maximum of only 1000 polygons
limits it's usefulness.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet