POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A Lighting Question : Re: A Lighting Question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Lighting Question
From: Ken
Date: 13 Jan 1999 15:42:57
Message: <369D04D7.E5E7C616@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   Sorry, I'm not blaming you or anyone else. I'm just awakening to see the
> cruel world...

I'm guilty as charged. I'm sorry ! I will endeavor to remember to use
your VFAQ when appropriate. Please forgive me. I'm unworthy.
It's not a wasted resource. Please have patience with us. Thank you.
What you have done is a good thing. The community supports your
efforts. Please do not take our short termed memories as an indication
of the potential of the VFAQ. None is better for the answers it contains.
I ask for another chance to redeem myself. You are powerful and wise.
Get well soon. I will make the VFAQ my start up home page so as not
to forget it's tremendous value. Just think of the time it will save me in
typing alone. Wow ! Why hasn't someone else come up with such a
great thing before is beyond me. Remain dauntless und unswerving in
the face of overwhelming odds. I apologize for my short comings.
I will make amends if you will allow me.

Have I blown enough sunshine up your yet yet ?

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet