POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Height Field : Height Field Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Height Field
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 13 Jan 1999 02:34:48
Message: <369C4C78.272DD485@home.com>
I'm trying to create a nice jagged mountain for use in an image of mine
for the IRTC. But I can't find the right height field generator for the
job, I've tried almost all of them, Hf-lab is too complicated, Leveler
won't let me create a jagged mountain look, all the others just suck!
Could someone please suggest a better tool, or maybe how I would create
a jagged mountain in a paint program live Photoshop or something?
PLEASE!