POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Help with bent tubes : Re: Help with bent tubes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with bent tubes
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 12 Jan 1999 08:06:59
Message: <369B47FE.1856A82@mninter.net>
The files it exports have a ton of triangles, though. STOMP 3D files tend to have a
lot less,
even for the same sized creation. Besides, STOMP 3D is a genuininely useful program.
Piper is as
well, but you can only make the pipes- you can't deform them in any way after that.

--
Gods don't save people. People save people.