POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: troubles installing povwin : Re: troubles installing povwin Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: troubles installing povwin
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Jan 1999 18:49:01
Message: <369A8DD2.2CE98CDF@aol.com>
Possibly an update is needed of your files.
Here's one possible place to start looking:
http://www.freebyte.com/freeservices/drivers.html
I just fixed a problem with running Moray by getting an updated set of
video files from ATI site. Perhaps this is the way to go with your
problem, you be the judge.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob