POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : If I follow : Re: If I follow Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:13:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If I follow
From: george erhard
Date: 10 Jan 1999 19:57:13
Message: <36994CCE.248C1079@pacbell.net>
A good way to learn is to examine the source of the sample files and the
tutorials, render them, then go in and edit just one thing and see what
happens.   Read the docs, then experiment with one keyword or another to
see what it's supposed to do.

Oh yes, if you're shaky on geometry and algebraic math, you _might_ want
to get a couple of textbooks and run thru the areas you're unclear on.
With POV, math helps.

--
 george erhard
 microsoft certified system engineer

 remove "nospam" from domain when replying