POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Loading Enzmanns Polyray-plugin : Re: Loading Enzmanns Polyray-plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loading Enzmanns Polyray-plugin
From: Kyle
Date: 9 Jan 1999 13:46:59
Message: <3697A3AF.39B9C47@geocities.com>
Ann Vervoe wrote:

> Can someone help me ... I cann't load the polyray-plugin into MorayWin
> (although I followed the steps if the readme.txt).
> Thanks in advance you great guys
>
> Ann

I like I'm having the same problem as everyone else with the plugin.  I
followed the intructions for installing the plugin to the letter from the
readme file.  I can see the name loading on the splash screen, but within
moray I can't find it anywhere.  It's not under view-> loaded plugins, and
under Plugins it just says [empty].  The lens flare and other plugins work
fine though.  I've tried changing my Path directory and copying the .dll's
to a bunch of different directories with no luck.  Any clues?
                    Kyle