POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : lighting problem : Re: lighting problem Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lighting problem
From: Chris Field
Date: 9 Jan 1999 06:04:31
Message: <369737bf.0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, looking back i didnt really make myself too clear did i?

The problem was the 'spheres' (for want of a better word) which have
appeared halfway along the beams of light...It looks like the lights are
shining on a ball which doesnt have any texture, but leaves some sort of
shadow.

I've only just discovered that there was a Povray 3.1, but i need to
complete this 'project' i'm working on, and as yet havent properly figured
out the usage of media.....

Thanks anyway, as the brightness was another problem i was trying to deal
with ;-)

Chris.