POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lens Flare Problem : Lens Flare Problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Lens Flare Problem
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 6 Jan 1999 18:40:39
Message: <3693F43D.505CC52D@home.com>
Yesterday I posted a message saying that moray crashed when rendering
lens flares, well after lots of testing, I have not been able to
recreate this problem so forget I said that. However while testing I
found another problem. If you try to copy and past a lens flare it will
crash moray. And the attached mdl Alter.mdl still crashes Pov. Oh and
one more thing whenever I try to view any finished rendering with a lens
flare in it I see a large black stop where the lens flare should be, I'm
guessing this is because I'm using the trial version, but I'm not
positive.

To Lutz: Thanks for keeping moray up to date, its a great program!!!!