POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray unstable? : Moray unstable? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Moray unstable?
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 5 Jan 1999 21:14:19
Message: <3692C6BB.F50A4A75@home.com>
I have been playing around with Moray 3.1 and it keeps crashing on me.
Sometimes Pov-Ray crashes and sometimes Moray crashes along with
Pov-Ray. I am using the latest build. I seem to have the most trouble
with lens flares, I can create one and render it several times but after
several rendering Pov-Ray crashes. I have also attached a mdl file of
mine which consistently crashes Pov-Ray. Am I doing something wrong?

PS: If you want to use any of the objects, in the attached mdl, or the
entire mdl itself in your own scenes PLEASE email me, don't just take
it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'alter.mdl.dat' (11 KB)