POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Problem with accents. : Problem with accents. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:37:21 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with accents.
From: Didier TOULOUZE
Date: 2 Jan 1999 15:10:00
Message: <368E7DEE.3A8D4F02@club-internet.fr>
Hi !

When rendering images contening text with accents (I'm french),
the letters with accents are replaced by another characters
without any error or warning in the messages...

I guess it's due to the ansi coding of windows. I tried to edit
the source code under DOS' editor but it doesn't work.
Can't find anything about that in help and FAQ files...
Is there a configuration clue for that ?

Happy new Year (see the link, (without the accent :-( ))
http://perso.club-internet.fr/dito/1999.htm

Didier TOULOUZE                             Visitez ma page web !
dito@club-internet.fr          http://perso.club-internet.fr/dito