POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Yet more lens flare trouble : Re: Yet more lens flare trouble Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet more lens flare trouble
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 28 Dec 1998 03:07:49
Message: <36873c2b.3191108@194.174.214.110>
Hi Joe Prever, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I downloaded the newest compile of Moray 3.1 and there's still nothing
> listed under the plugins section.  Anyone else having this problem?
Your terminology is a bit confusing. What is the 'plugin section'?

A plugin does not have to add menu items, so you may not even notice
(at first) that a plugin has been loaded.

To find out whether a plugin is loaded, check whether it is listed in
the dialog that pops up when you select View|Loaded Plugins.

If it isn't, then the plugin is not loaded. This could have two
reasons:
 - The DLL isn't in the correct place.
 - It's not a Moray Plugin.

The second option you can disregard for the standard plugins. The
first problem can be verified by going into the View|Configuration
dialog and the Advanced Tab. Check where the 'Directory to search for
Plugin DLLs' is pointing. Make sure the DLLs can be found there.

Let me know if it still isn't working.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray