POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Efficiency Macros: : Re: Efficiency Macros: Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Efficiency Macros:
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 27 Dec 1998 22:19:22
Message: <3686F8FB.56EA5C9D@flash.net>
Jerry Anning wrote:

> David Etter Perere wrote:
> > couldn't be able to find this #macro "meshlath.inc".
> > Even not in Twisted Site. Is it possible to find it anywhere?
>
> The macro itself was written by Jaime Vives Piqueres.  You can find on
> his site at: http://www.ctav.es/jaime/ .

Jeesh!  Every time I go to his web site there is another stunning masterpiece
posted there.....

http://www.ctav.es/jaime/barrabar.jpg is one of the best POV scenes I have
ever had the pleasure to view.  The incredible attention to detail clearly
made use of his macro.... I don't think there is a wasted pixel in the
scene.

Dan