POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem : Re: Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:11:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 26 Dec 1998 11:28:00
Message: <36850dd1.7115972@194.174.214.110>
Hi Bernd Klenk, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> After a reboot and start of Moray3.1 it shows a really slow
> performance. Understand me right, this is MorayStart.mdl with no
> objects but light and camera. If I rotate or transform the camera
> there is no update of the 3Dview for a few seconds and mouse
> movement is interrupted.
For a few seconds.... Well it sounds like the problem that V3.0 had
with POV-Ray 3.1. But closing POV-Ray and clicking on Reset Comms DLL
will fix that. I can't imagine that the desktop color depth could be
the problem. Or was it?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray