POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem : Re: Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem
From: Bernd Klenk
Date: 25 Dec 1998 12:40:04
Message: <3683cae6.1132598@news.stmuc.com>
I don`t believe it. You were absolutely right.
I searched the tips twice before but somehow I overlooked the
relevant one.
Seems my 2MB Mystique is a little bit overaged by now, and
Moray3.0 doesn`t show this behaviour. So it didn`t cross my mind
to respond to that little tip.

Thanks a lot
Christmas spirit is back again !

Bernd