POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem : Re: Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray3.1 on NT4 Performance Problem
From: Mike Warner
Date: 24 Dec 1998 16:36:37
Message: <3682b3e5.0@news.povray.org>
Mike Weber wrote in message <3682682b.0@news.povray.org>...
>NT4 has its 4th service pack available.  I would recommend installing
>service packs 1, 2 and 3.  Service pack 4 is very new - I wouldn't
recommend
>it just yet.

I have SP4 installed after running SP3 since day-1. I haven't noticed
anything *truly* anomalous after insalling SP4--except for this:

Whenever my box boots, the "New Hardware Found" dialogue comes up. Checking
the "don't install new software and don't show me this dialogue again" has
no effect-- At every boot, there it is.

I'm living with it.

Mike