POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Serious Copy/Paste Bug : Serious Copy/Paste Bug Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Serious Copy/Paste Bug
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 22 Dec 1998 22:50:07
Message: <368068B4.388EC113@istar.ca>
In any of my scenes, if I press ctrl-c to copy, it works fine, but
pressing ctrl-p to paste crashes Moray every time. My file is only
recoverable from the last time I saved. Luckily, I don't have to reboot
the computer for this.

I have reproduced this error 4 times now.

ctrl-d for duplicate does work, but it's far less convenient.

BTW, this lost me 45 min of work on my IRTC entry today. Argh! :)

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet