POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lens Flare problem : Lens Flare problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Lens Flare problem
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 22 Dec 1998 19:42:02
Message: <36803C9E.762AEC39@istar.ca>
Tried out the lens flare, first thing. Made a new scene, with a camera,
light, no objects. Made the light visible in the camera's view.

Created a lens flare. Set the camera to my cmaera, and the light to my
light. Rendered.

The poveditor gave me two extensive errors (with lots of FFFFFFFF kinda
things (I can copy these down next time)) and my computer locked up
entirely.

This has happend both times I tried this feature. Ouch.

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet