POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feedback on my images Please:) : Feedback on my images Please:) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Feedback on my images Please:)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 21 Dec 1998 20:54:39
Message: <367EFBC7.31CF850C@home.com>
Hi everyone

I am 16 and have been using moray for quite some time now and I love it!
Can't wait to see ver 3.1. I'm just posting this here to ask for some
feedback on the images I've made over the past few years. I work
exclusively with Moray and Pov-Ray, and a few other helper utilities. My
images are at http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/ If you have the time
please take a look at them and let me know what you think!!

tla### [at] homecom