POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POVRay, Win, Height-field tutorial glitch : Re: POVRay, Win, Height-field tutorial glitch Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay, Win, Height-field tutorial glitch
From: Stephanie Schnoebelen
Date: 18 Dec 1998 11:27:23
Message: <367A8229.EC6FEF12@leepfrog.com>
Thank you! I tried both, and the first works well. However, changing the
height_field call as you suggest gives me a 'File type not supported here'
error. I can now do what I was trying to do, but I'm curious about the error.
Could someone explain it to me? I find that I work better if I understand the
'why's behind then 'what's in a new program.Perhaps 'sys' isn't the correct
file-type?