POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Tell me what you think... : Re: Tell me what you think... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me what you think...
From: Mike
Date: 14 Dec 1998 05:56:10
Message: <3675895C.82A36EF6@aol.com>
I tried it out with a number of different layered texture options and it
seems to do a good job.  Overlapping objects with filter and transmit
work too.

The one thing I can't yet do with it, but I'm sure it wasn't your
intent, is make filtering act in a subtractive mixing manner - like the
classic yellow + blue = green situation.  Still, the colors don't turn
black.  It's more of a grey, which isn't nearly as bad.

-Mike