POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help! I'm stuck! : Help! I'm stuck! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Help! I'm stuck!
From: Spectere
Date: 10 Dec 1998 19:32:49
Message: <3670685F.2ED0E107@happypuppy.com>
Hi all!  I'm new to this board, and it appears to have some pretty smart
people (if you want smart answers, don't go to some Quake players.
hehe)

Anyways, back on POV-Ray.  See, I'm having this weird problem.  For some
reason, when I want to make "land" with a plane, all the plane does is
point straight up!  Now when I edit in Quake (a really popular game), X
is across your monitor (from left to right) Y is forward and back (from
your perspective) and Z is up and down.  Is it like this in POV-Ray or
am I going insane?  Is there any way I can change it to be "Quake-like"?

[>-<|>Spectere<|>-<]