POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Images on Cube Faces? : Images on Cube Faces? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Images on Cube Faces?
From: Richard Butler
Date: 9 Dec 1998 16:16:44
Message: <366EE7E9.5CCB@phly.com>
Hi,
I just ended up pestering someone before finding this
newsgroup.  I hope someone here is willing to help a
basic user!  I have three questions:

My three questions are:

1. I wish to map separate images to the faces
   of a cube object.  Is this possible or do I
   need to contruct a group object of planes/thin
   polygons?

2. In either case, how do I accomplish this?

3. How do I map an image to a face so that there
   is no tiling and the image covers the face entirely
   (assume I'm referring to a cube face of equal sides
   and an image of square dimensions).

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to
offer!

Rich