POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Development model : Re: Development model Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Development model
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 2 Dec 1998 12:24:46
Message: <366576A2.B925AE25@Kopp.com>
I agree, but I don't think that the POV-Ray team needs to run this new
development model.  I think someone else could run it (it wouldn't violate
povlegal.doc, would it?).  Then, the POV-Ray Team could check in on it every
once in a while to get bug fixes and new features that they liked, once they
had been fully tested.

Of course, this implies that someone has free time and server space to
donate...

-Nathan