POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Answers to some questions for the VFAQ : Re: Answers to some questions for the VFAQ Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Answers to some questions for the VFAQ
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 17 Jan 1999 16:23:59
Message: <36645D7D.49F355C2@compuserve.com>
>   Is anyone out there willing to help me to answer a couple of questions
> for the VFAQ? I don't have enough knowledge to answer comprehensively.

1) (other people knows best here)

2) either :
   a)use the -P command-line option, wich also disable pause at the end
of the rendering
   b)unplug the little speaker
   c)use wax balls in your ears, play music loud,...

3) Forget all about halos, learn everything about media.  (really
serious !  they are so conceptually
   different, you'll get a big headache before even getting close)

Cheers,
Fabien.