POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Say it isn't so! : Re: Say it isn't so! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Say it isn't so!
From: Mike
Date: 1 Dec 1998 02:18:00
Message: <366432C6.E72D3CC5@aol.com>
Well, it will do some of what the original poster would want, I would
think.  At least you get some light bouncing around with radiosity.

Interesting dillema though.  Am I the only one that when walking into a
well-lighted room starts thinking about all those rays bouncing around?
I think if everyone thought about it that question wouldn't be asked
quite so often.

-Mike