POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Say it isn't so! : Thanks! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks!
From: Dave Mann
Date: 1 Dec 1998 11:26:44
Message: <366418c4.0@news.povray.org>
I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this thread. Its been very
illuminating (but not reflective).

In less than 48 hours I've learn more about POV-Ray and its capabilities,
limitations, and functions because of the many web sites devoted to it and
these newsgroups. I've seen some astounding things and hope to contribute
something of value soon.

And yes... when I look around at the world now I am beginning to break
things down into its ray traced elements.

I'll have more questions I am sure. Thanks for answering this one!

-Dave