POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : more on the tutoria; : Re: more on the tutoria; Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more on the tutoria;
From: Ken
Date: 28 Nov 1998 16:19:02
Message: <36606832.E73BDBEF@pacbell.net>
egloria wrote:

>  I will go back and reread that section again,
> but I also have another question,when I am
> suppose to render the image the tutorial says to
> render at 240x160 +aa well you get what I mean
> the option area is already preprogrammed with
> all sorts of resolutions to render at but it does not
> give me the option to set the res and + or - anti alias
> ( I learned what them to aa meant oh my I am learning)

    It's really not important. At that resolution your image
will render poorly anyway. But if you would like to add
more variations to the ones available you can go to the
tools  menu and choose the "edit secondary.ini" option.
You then can use the information there to add whatever
resolutions you want.

Example:

[240x160,  AA ]
Width=240
Height=160
Antialias=ON

You will have to restart Pov before the changes take effect.

Ken Tyler