POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : more on the tutoria; : Re: more on the tutoria; Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more on the tutoria;
From: egloria
Date: 28 Nov 1998 16:04:44
Message: <3660656c.0@news.povray.org>
I will go back and reread that section again,
but I also have another question,when I am
suppose to render the image the tutorial says to
render at 240x160 +aa well you get what I mean
the option area is already preprogrammed with
all sorts of resolutions to render at but it does not
give me the option to set the res and + or - anti alias
( I learned what them to aa meant oh my I am learning)