POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : If I follow : Re: If I follow Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If I follow
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 24 Nov 1998 16:09:10
Message: <365b2076.0@news.povray.org>
Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote:
: I don't know much about povhelp's features, but if easier browsing is wat you're
: after, you might try downloading the HTML docs and use the Lynx browser to read
: them. It doesn't support graphics, but at least the hypertext is there.

  It's not just the easy browsing, but the popup feature, ie. when I edit
the scene for example with qedit and then place the cursor over a
keyword and press alt-esc then the povhelp pops up with the help about
that keyword; this works because the povhelp stays resident in memory as
a TSR and pressing alt-esc (or whatever you have configured) activates it.
You can also copypaste easyly code from the povhelp to the editor. This
makes povhelp, IMHO, one of the best dos-programs ever made.
  I have tried lynx for dos, but it really doesn't help my problem.

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp. -*/