POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New build of the Superpatch now available : Re: New build of the Superpatch now available Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New build of the Superpatch now available
From: Ron Parker
Date: 24 Nov 1998 09:59:47
Message: <365ac9e3.0@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 06:49:25 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>I have a "stupid" question:
>
>Do you have a features list available describing a few details
>of each feature that the "Ron Parker SuperPatch" has to
>offer and the advantages of having said features.

Just the documentation, i'm afraid.  I'll see what I can do about
making a nice webpage for it sometime.  Probably won't happen this
month, though, as after today I'll be off the net for about a week.

I posted a list of the features in the original version to
povray.programming sometime in mid-October.  Add the list of features
I just posted and you should have a pretty good clue what's there.