POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : If I follow : Re: If I follow Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If I follow
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 24 Nov 1998 04:55:03
Message: <365a8277.0@news.povray.org>
egloria <lgl### [at] gcentralcom> wrote:
:  I am using the biggest little word in the english
: Language,I have no programming experience
: whatsoever so IF I follow the tutorials that came
: in the documentation will I be able to understand it
: so I can become a povray artist too?

  The povray documentation doesn't explain how to become a good artist. That's
up to you.
  But it surely is the best documentation and tutorial around there. I have
learned everything about povray from it.
  The biggest problem with people that don't know how to use a feature of
povray is not that the documentation is not good, but that they don't read
it at all.

  And btw, MY BIGGEST problem with povray 3.1 is that there's no povhelp
program anymore, and that really PISSES ME OFF! Sorry, I just had to
complain.
  I still can't use the new features of pov3.1 because I DON'T KNOW HOW,
damn it!

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp. -*/