POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : polyline path animation : polyline path animation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:29 EDT (-0400)
  polyline path animation
From: Steve Smith
Date: 25 Nov 1998 18:59:45
Message: <365C9B2C.7B44256C@pavan.co.uk>
Can any one point me to an  example of how to to animate a viewpoint or
object  through a sequence of positions & orientations. I can see how
you might do in a single line between two points but I need to fly a
complex route.

Also is there any freeware that will build mpeg from povray animations ?

Thanks in advance

Steve Smith
Rhiwlan, Penrhyncoch, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3EH, Wales
Tel: 01970 820750
Email: ste### [at] pavancouk
http://www.pavan.co.uk