POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : If I follow : Re: If I follow Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If I follow
From: Ken
Date: 24 Nov 1998 08:53:02
Message: <365AB9BD.1AAA1EA5@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   And btw, MY BIGGEST problem with povray 3.1 is that there's no povhelp
> program anymore, and that really PISSES ME OFF! Sorry, I just had to
> complain.
>   I still can't use the new features of pov3.1 because I DON'T KNOW HOW,
> damn it!

If you do not have the documentation for the new features in
Pov v3.1 due to you using the dos version I will volunteer to
copy and paste the passages detailing the new features into
a text formated file for you. May take a couple of days but
I can understand your frustration if this is the case.

Ken Tyler