POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : If I follow : Re: If I follow Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If I follow
From: Ken
Date: 24 Nov 1998 05:10:01
Message: <365A856C.8310E556@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   And btw, MY BIGGEST problem with povray 3.1 is that there's no povhelp
> program anymore, and that really PISSES ME OFF! Sorry, I just had to
> complain.
>   I still can't use the new features of pov3.1 because I DON'T KNOW HOW,
> damn it!

Why that's just not true. There is documentation for Pov v3.1. The
layout is different but it exists as it did before. It even functions
the way it did in in v3.0x where you can place the cursor over a
keyword, press f1, and the documentation menu pops up giving you a
selection of relevant topics to choose from. I am not happy with the
way it's been structured in a non-scrolling format as it was but the
information is still being supplied. It appears you missed something
somewhere.

Ken Tyler