POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : If I follow : Re: If I follow Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If I follow
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 24 Nov 1998 04:39:38
Message: <365A7DDF.8A94A663@peak.edu.ee>
The POV language quite easy, once you get the hang of the basic logic.
All the features are discussed in the manual and there are example files for
most of them; but only practice will get you to use them in any innovative way.
Once you are past the very basics, you can learn many useful tricks from the
many POV tutorials available (one good place to get those is
http://twysted.net/tutorials). Using graphical modellers (like Moray or POVLab)
"protects" you from the POV script, but I do not by any means recommend
abandoning the script completely, since modellers never support all the features
of POV.

Margus