POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : signature in animations : Re: signature in animations Server Time
27 Jul 2024 16:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: signature in animations
From: Lars Wolter
Date: 21 Nov 1998 17:01:49
Message: <3657384d.0@news.povray.org>
Hi

There is a Solution to your Problem, and thats called
DTA ( Daves Targa Animator ) with this Programm you can
put many Images together to an Animation, and it also features
compositing technics, so that you can create an Image with your
Text, and set the rest transparent ( even Alpha-Channel is supported )
then you compose it with all the Frames, which functions with Wildcards.

I don't know the Webaddress right now, but maybe someone else here knows it
cause it is/was the Basic Program for creating Animations out of single
Images.

greetings Lars Wolter

Mike Weber schrieb in Nachricht <363734d5.0@news.povray.org>...