POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Continuing a stopped render : Continuing a stopped render Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:01 EDT (-0400)
  Continuing a stopped render
From: spidrman
Date: 18 Nov 1998 01:26:43
Message: <365268a3.0@news.povray.org>
I love being able to stop a long render, do something else, and then pick up
right where I left off. However today I ran into a problem. I tried to
"continue" a render job, but the option was no longer available. I had stopped
and started this job several times over the last few days because it is going
to take forever on my slow PC. What happened? Why did this option dissappear?
I restarte the render, stopped it, and there was the continue option again.
Did I play with too many other files in between?

Help!!

Thanks,

Michael