POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray features coming from the underserving. : Re: Moray features coming from the underserving. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray features coming from the underserving.
From: Rick
Date: 17 Nov 1998 19:32:10
Message: <3652158a.0@news.povray.org>
>1) Export another, somewhat common file format...if possible.

I dont know if this would be easy to implament, as moray is a primitive
modeller, and everything else use patch geometry.

>3) Coloring of CSG and group objects: Allow the user to pick a color for
>the wireframe of the objects, so that they can tell what is what.

yes wireframe colrs would be really usefull.

>5)A way to import textures in .inc format.

try using POV2MDL, it works fine for me, and the textures are not hard to
recreate, as the tex editor is among the best.

>I like the paring with 3DWin.

Yes I like this to, really usefull, how about a closer partnership with
spatch? (ie intergrated Spatch?)

Rick