POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Moray Modeler : Moray Modeler Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Modeler
From: egloria
Date: 12 Nov 1998 16:10:07
Message: <364b4eaf.0@news.povray.org>
Ok I just downloaded the moray modeler and when I started it up it says
that povray is not installed or not installed correctly it cannot find
the exe file of povray how in the world or where in the world do I
install this modeler to get it to recognize povray?? a real newbie with
no clue!!!!
Is there a book in print on povray tutorials It is a pain in the but to
read online and try to do what they say yeah yeah I know you can print
it out bu my wife is having a hissy fit on all the tutorials that I have
been printing trying tpo learn something
email: lgl### [at] gcentralcom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)