POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray features coming from the underserving. : Moray features coming from the underserving. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:29 EDT (-0400)
  Moray features coming from the underserving.
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 15 Nov 1998 15:34:06
Message: <364F3B55.CE479E19@mninter.net>
ya, ya, I know. I haven't registered. I will, as soon as I have money.
But, I still have a few suggestions for moray:

1) Export another, somewhat common file format...if possible.

2) Direct import of another file format.

3) Coloring of CSG and group objects: Allow the user to pick a color for
the wireframe of the objects, so that they can tell what is what.

4) A way to click on the wireframe view and select a parent object, like
an entire CSG just from the plan view.

5)A way to import textures in .inc format.

Thank you very much for listening to my random suggestions. These
changes are not exactly nessesary, but would be usefull. I like the
paring with 3DWin.

--
"Why stop at four kids or six? We
 can have fifteen if we like. All we