POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where to adjust the rendering and image quality? : Where to adjust the rendering and image quality? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:11:05 EDT (-0400)
  Where to adjust the rendering and image quality?
From: N  Foldager
Date: 9 Nov 1998 11:31:51
Message: <36491675.6286072@news.povray.org>
I'm a brand new POV-user.

When I render in POV-ray, the resolution is *very* bad; big pixels and
"staircased" edges.

I set Render/GUI priority and Render/Render priority to "Highest", but
that doesn't help.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me how I conctrol the quality
setting, in particular the resolution?

Best regards,

Niels Foldager
Copenhagen
Denmark
  When replying, please remove the spam-preventing "x" in my address.