POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Lance Birch
Date: 9 Nov 1998 02:06:52
Message: <3646948c.0@news.povray.org>
>>Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et
>>fructuosis potiri potes! :-)

translates to...

If you can read this sign, you can get a good job in
the fast-paced, high-paying world of Latin!

>>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad
>>caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

translates to...

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will
fling an enormous rock at your head.

>>Anulos qui animum ostendunt omnes gestemus! (OK, maybe not)

translates to...

Let's all wear mood rings!  ;-)

Did that clear that up? : )

Oh, and adid I meantion this one...

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota
monax materiam possit materiari?

which translates to...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck
could chuck wood?

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone