POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Problems with AMD+Win98 : Re: Problems with AMD+Win98 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with AMD+Win98
From: Ken
Date: 8 Nov 1998 03:34:49
Message: <36455761.2A14D8C2@pacbell.net>
Mauro wrote:

> Please include my address "pm### [at] usanet" in the cc of the reply to my
> message, I'll not be able to read the news, is always freezed this
> server from Italy except very at very late night (I'm sending this
> message at almost 4am).
>
> Bye bye from Italy!
>
> Mauro

  I can't help with your processor problem but I might be able to help
with your access problem. If you use the link below you can access
the newgroups through the povray.org ftp server. Maybe your server
won't restrict access to it. It is worth tyring anyway.

http://www.povray.org/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=listall&group=povray

Ken Tyler