POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features : Re: Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features
From: Alessandro Coppo
Date: 6 Nov 1998 07:07:39
Message: <3642e68b.0@news.povray.org>
I am sorry to have started a kind of flame war. I was just upset by the fact
that the possibility of wrapping a GREAT platform-INDIPENDENT ray tracing
engine with equally GREAT platform-DEPENDENT shells was explicitly
prohibited and that this decision really looks definitive.

Please consider the whole matter over.

Alessandro Coppo

P.S.: thanks for the Panorama URL...