POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : More on signature in animations : Re: More on signature in animations Server Time
27 Jul 2024 07:59:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More on signature in animations
From: Lewis Sellers
Date: 5 Nov 1998 14:17:34
Message: <3641F9EA.36C9F5C0@usit.net>
Mike Weber wrote:

> I'm back for the search again.  I really don't want to use the examples
> people
> have been discussing on using the text feature of POV to put my name in my
> work.
> I found ImageMagick, but it doesn't work nicely in DOS.  The command for
> annotation
> is so long that DOS limits the amount of text at the prompt.  So then I put
> it in a
> batch file, but since ImageMagick says to use image%03d.tga for a series of
> files,
> DOS interprets the %0 as a variable - basically it just doesn't work.  So,
> now I'm
> searching again for something that will place text in a series of images.
>
> Any other recommendations anyone??
>
> Mike

Well, I could I suppose code something in c. I guess. Been a while since
I've done DOS and all that segmentation [censored] though. :) far
pointers. huge pointers. yuck.

--
Lewis A. Sellers: writer and contract Multimedia Website Developer
mailto:lse### [at] usitnet (The Fourth Millennium Foundation)

You can bug the living bejesus out of me live on ICQ @ 491461
(If I don't get back to you within a month, I'm out of prozac in some
dark corner somewhere screaming things quite unintelligable but -- most
curiously -- thick with a sumerian accent.)

"The comedy is over" -i pagliacci